My Countdowns

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Garezers Bound


Garezers (Long Lake) Burka World

Tomorow I'm leaving for my favorite quick getaway vacation, Garezers (Long Lake). It's been 3 months since I've been up there and I'm super excited! This weekend is SuperTalka. It's the weekend for cleanup, to get it ready for the summer. Saturday I will be cleaning, raking leaves, what ever they need done. When its all done I get a free t-shirt, free food, and free BOOZE.

Last weekend was a busy weekend, Friday night my good friend had his birthday party. It was a blast. We had a private room at a wine bar. Everyone got a little hammered, especially the birthday boy. Saturday I went to another birthday party, at a friends house. It was fun too, I got to see some people that I don't normally see. Other then that not too much else going on.

0 comments: