My Countdowns

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Blog in Months

Haven't posted anything since the end of June and now it's the middle of November. I figured it was about time I started again, so here I am. Summer came and went. I spent almost every weekend up in G-ezers (Lake). Summer quickly turned into Fall. I haven't done anything too exciting.

November has been a pretty busy month for me. Other then working during the week, I've been practicing Tautes Dejas (Folk Dancing) for 3 performances this month, 1 in Cleveland, Latvian Independence Day Festival, and the International Festival in Indianapolis. Two of them are done, I have one more this weekend. It's been alot of fun dancing.

Next Wednesday I'm going up to Chicago for Kongress! Hopefully I'll post something about that. Here's some pictures from the summer, chicago, cleveland, and Latvija's Independence Day Celebration.
4-2 Weekend

4-2 Weekend

Chicago: DT and KJ

Cool Sculpture in Chicago


KJ and Me in Cleveland


Latvija's 90th Independence Day Celebration

0 comments: