My Countdowns

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My First Ever Blog

Well I have finally broken down and started my own blog. I'm not sure how well I'll keep this up but I'll try my hardest. I'm not going to sit down and tell you my life story up to now. Here's the brief about my life, I'm currently working at a daycare and still a student. I'm not seeing anyone as of this moment, but still have hope that the right guy is out there. SCHOOLS OUT for the SUMMER, which means that the season of Garezers is upon me. Garezers is a Latvian Camp that my family goes up to on weekends as a weekend get away. This Sunday I'm finally going to be Confirmed in the Catholic Church. There are a few other things that are going on, but I'll get to them in another blog. So ready for the WEEKEND!!! Payday tomorrow!!!

0 comments: