My Countdowns

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Weekend Update...Quicky

I'm tired and it's not going to be a long blog. So this weekend was somewhat busy, which was okay. It allowed me to get my mind off of my baby, Moritis. Well Saturday it was my friends' birthday. Happy Birthday AK and EK! I spend the late afternoon and evening partying with them. It was a lot of fun. Here's some pictures of the party.

LK and I in the Hot Tub

EA doin' a keg stand

Takin' a break from the hot tub

EK and AK People are singing a Latvian birthday song,

then girls have to lift the boys 24 times each, it was a workout

Sunday, I had to go to a baptism. My cousin AL had her son baptized. It was nice seeing my mom's side of the family. I don't get to see them that often anymore. We need to get together more. Unfortunately, I didn't charge my camera battery, so I don't have any pictures of the baptism. Other then that, just back to the same old work week. I'm looking for a new job, so hopefully I won't have to be working there long.

0 comments: