My Countdowns

Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Update

It's Monday, the start of a new week, yippee! Hopefully you hear the sarcasim in my text. The weekend went fast as usual. I didn't do much of anything. Saturday night I went out to dinner with some of my friends to a Thia restaurant. It was okay, I'm not sure that I really like Thia food that much, I think I would rather eat chinese instead, then went to Cold Stone Creamery for some ice cream (Birthday Cake Remix). After dinner and ice cream we went to my godsister's apartment and had some fun playin cards and drinkin'.


My God Sister and I


Playin' on the Playground...Is that bad

hat I have a beer in my hand?


Shot Gunning with KJ


S.I. and Me after playing some cards


S.I, Godsister, Me, B.B., and Chunk


Sunday was Mother's Day, as you all know. We didn't do anything special. Although, my dad fixed my mom and the whole family breakfast. I was a good daughter and did get my mom a present. I got her a tart warmer from Yankee Candle. Sunday evening I went to mass, then came home to a home cooked dinner...which my mother had prepared, Cubbed Steak with mash potatoes, gravy, and peas! My favorite! Funny thing is, is that my sister actually made the same thing for dinner that night in AR. Great minds think alike.



Today I've been spit-up on, drooled on, and baby food spilled on me. I've been stuck in the Older Infant room (6months-11months) at work. It's the busiest room in the school. By the time I walk out the door I have had to feed cereal to 8 babies, changed about 24 diapers, feed lunch to them(2 jars of baby food each), and gave them at least 2 bottles of formula/breatmilk, wash bottles, and clean/sanitize the room. Let me tell ya its exausting, and I've got to do it all again tomorrow. The stressful thing is, is that I work with a girl who I don't really like and doesn't really do that much, I feel like it's 70-30. I wish I could smack her sometimes. The only thing that gets me through the day is my 4 special babies, Kennedy, Lena, Wyatt, and Annie. I'm off to bed to get some much needed rest.

1 comments:

Liene said...

It's Thai food. I think it really depends on what you have. I really like Pad-Thai.

I would love to take a trip to Cold Stone for some ice cream.